Advertising For Your ShowThere are a few different ways you can use the Department of Drama to advertise for your show.
• Post your show’s Facebook Event page on the Drama Department’s Facebook Page
• Tweet your show’s information - @ChairTischDrama
• Send your information to the Drama Web & Media Office to post on the Drama website:
• Fill out the online Production Publicity Form (required for web posting)Posters & Postcards:
• All posters & postcards must be submitted to the Drama Web & Media Office for approval prior to being disseminated throughout the department on bulletin boards and placed on the front desk.
FREE Online Ticketing Services For Your ShowWe are now using the online ticketing system, Eventbrite, for all production ticketing in the Department of Drama. This system is free and very simple to use. We have made this system available to all productions taking place in the Department of Drama, regardless of studio affiliation or level of project. If you are interested in utilizing this resource, please contact the Drama Web & Media Office.
Advisement Appointment Scheduling OnlineTo schedule an appointment with your Advisor within the Department of Drama, you can do so using your NYU gmail account. Simply click here, select your advisor’s name and you will be linked to available appointments on their calendar.
• You may be prompted to sign into a gmail account in order to view your advisor’s calendar. To do so, enter your email@example.com in the gmail username field and it will connect you to the NYUHome login screen you’re used to. Once you log in, you’ll be sent back to your advisor’s calendar.
Online Audition Slot SchedulingIn the past, students who were interested in auditioning for departmental productions were required to come to the Department of Drama at 721 Broadway in order to sign up for their appointment. You can now sign-up for an audition appointment using an online scheduling system through Google Calendar. As productions begin auditioning, online scheduling can be found here.
• You may be prompted to sign into a gmail account in order to view the audition appointment calendar. To do so, enter your firstname.lastname@example.org in the gmail username field and it will connect you to the NYUHome login screen you’re used to. Once you log in, you’ll be sent back to the audition appointment calendar.